EV Tutorial: Calibration Methods for Small Particles
Recorded On: 08/04/2020
- Non-member - Free!
- Full - Free!
- Student - Free!
- SRL Junior Staff - Free!
- SRL Emerging Leader - Free!
- Scholar - Free!
- Emeritus - Free!
- Life - Free!
- ISAC Staff - Free!
- Community Administrator - Free!
- Student Non-Member - Free!
- SRL Junior Staff Non-member - Free!
- Innovator - Free!
This tutorial will demonstrate workflows of currently available calibration tools for small particle analysis.
- Joshua Welsh, PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow, Translational Nanobiology Section, Laboratory of Pathology, CCR, NCI, NIH; ISAC Marylou Ingram Scholar
- John Nolan, PhD, Professor, Scintillon Institute
- Edwin van der Pol, PhD, Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering & Physics, Amsterdam University Medical Center
CMLE Credit: 1.0