Novel Tools for Old Problems in Immuno-oncology Drug Development
Recorded On: 08/04/2020
- Non-member - Free!
- Full - Free!
- Student - Free!
- SRL Junior Staff - Free!
- SRL Emerging Leader - Free!
- Scholar - Free!
- Emeritus - Free!
- Life - Free!
- ISAC Staff - Free!
- Community Administrator - Free!
- Student Non-Member - Free!
- SRL Junior Staff Non-member - Free!
- Innovator - Free!
We will show how the latest computational approaches for the analysis of clinical cytometry data have lowered previous barriers including ease of use and performance.
- Cherie Green, PhD, Senior Scientific Manager, Genentech
- Ryan Brinkman, PhD, Professor of Medical Genetics, University of British Columbia
- Raphael Gottardo, PhD, Full Professor, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center; Affiliate Professor of Statistics, University of Washington
- Shadi Eshghi, PhD, Scientist, Department of Biomarker Development, Genentech
- Darya Orlova, PhD, Scientis, Department of Cancer Immunology, Genentech
CMLE Credit: 1.0