One is the Loneliest Number: The Journey of a Single Cell through Cytometry to Genomics to Bioinformatics
Recorded On: 06/10/2017
P. Rogers, J. Bochicchio, and C. Nusbaum
Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- To learn the best practices for sorting single cells on different cell sorters for the range of genomics applications.
- To understand how to set up your facility to facilitate single cell sorting experiments.
- To understand how post-sorting handling and storage can affect cells in downstream analyses.
- To recognize warning signs of degraded cells in library construction.
- To get a view of the most commonly used techniques in single cell analyses, including RNAseq, DropSeq, and 10x.
- To learn how to troubleshoot when processes fail.
CMLE Credit: 1.5