Step-by-Step Multi-parameter Panel Design
Recorded On: 10/15/2018
- Non-member - Free!
- Full - Free!
- Student - Free!
- SRL Junior Staff - Free!
- SRL Emerging Leader - Free!
- Scholar - Free!
- Emeritus - Free!
- Life - Free!
- ISAC Staff - Free!
- Community Administrator - Free!
- Student Non-Member - Free!
- SRL Junior Staff Non-member - Free!
- Innovator - Free!
Jennifer Wilshire, PhD
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Flow Cytometry Core Facility
Weill Cornell Medicine
This webinar will focus on the process of building multicolor panels. We will break the process down into step-by-step guides based on the number of colors in your panel. This webinar will also provide a framework for those teaching multicolor panel design in an educational setting such as a Shared Resource Lab.
- Know the three processes used to build multicolor panels.
- Choose the correct step-by-step process based on the number of colors in the panel.
- Interpret spillover spreading matrix/resolution impact matrix to determine which colors contribute spreading to others.
- Practice building a multicolor panel using all the tricks and tips discussed in the webinar.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is designing multicolor panels or teaching others how to design multiparameter panels.
CMLE Credit: 1.0